Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We Are Love

The S.P.I.N. Club is taking part in the Free the Children We are Love fundraising campaign. We are raising money for our Adopt a Village community in Nicaragua. For $2 you receive a fabulous button and a Valentine's Day card which explains how your donation is making a difference. Three buttons have already been sold out! Thanks for supporting this campaign and sharing the love!
- Mrs. T :)

S.P.I.N. Club members Renee, Hunter, Nathan and Lindsay
 are busy selling buttons during lunch on Tuesday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sold out of them I heard.
Good job!







-Jensen

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Tresoor I really liked how we got those buttons and we sold all of them in 2-3 days good job I think we should order more. Ps there was some really popular buttons that sold out the first day.

From: Felicia