Friday, February 15, 2013

Photo Booth Experience


Awesome bookmarks!
Hey what’s up room 30 blog readers? Yesterday we had a special event with our friends and little buddies. The photo booth was for I love to read month.  We posed with our little buddies. First we pointed at our eyes, and then we made a heart with your fingers, then we put up two fingers and finally we held up our books. The next day we got to go to the photo booth again but this time with our friends in grade 5. You could be with 2-4 people so I went with Hunter. The photo booth belonged to Ms. Wasney’s sister Leah. It was awesome we got our own personal bookmarks!!! Thanks to Leah for giving us these awesome gifts!   By Braden

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear. Braden how much did you like the photo booth? I loved it, did you?
=_=_Riley_=_=

Anonymous said...

Wow great post Braden. It was really good. Did you enjoy it!
Ryan

Anonymous said...

I liked the photo booth. It wqas nice that we got to keep the pictures as bookmarks! what was your favourite part of the photo booth!
-Robbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Braden I really enjoyed the photo booth to I really liked Leah bringing it for I love to read month and getting photos with our buddies and grade 5 friends.

From: Felicia