Friday, February 08, 2013

T.W.A.S.


This week at school….
We went to the star dome. A star dome is like a mini planetarium. When we were in there we got to listen to some stories and one of them (my favourite) was called the squirrel saved summer. Once there was a female squirrel noticed that it was still cold out. The north wind howled and squirrel thought the bird’s aret chirping.so squirrel went and searched up and down for days. But then one day squirrel found a cave and heard the birds in there she went deeper in to the cave and saw the birds tide up with little sting. She gnawed on the string to set them free. The birds got out on time but squirrel got spotted by the god of winter and squirrel got shot with a bow and arrow and got pined to the sky and you can see him at night he is  what you call the big dipper.
In I love to read month (February) we all got to wear a readable shirt.it was really neat to see everybody wearing a readable shirt. We also have another readable shirt day on the 22.some kid’s wore sport shirt or name cites and lots more.
In Fit-A-Thon I went loco why you may ask because everyone was so tried but me and my friend ran so many extra laps. I still what to run more. Everyone was looking at me and my friend weirdly. But I feel great.
In curling we played on an outdoor rink (in the school yard). It was cool to be able to be able to do it at the school for gym. I got one point for our team. It was hard to get the rock all the way across the rink. It took a lot of effort.
Have a good weekend Room 30 readers!!
By Sadie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice 'twas saide. I wish I wasn't missing it all!


-Colin

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Tresor it's me Kaylee I really miss you and tell Sadie it was a really good twas.

Kaylee

Anonymous said...

nice twas if you look at the picture Aidan is backwards
Hunter

Anonymous said...

I read your T.W.A.S. and really liked it! My question is, how did you still have the energy to run all those extra laps? I was too tired to run any more laps, but would have liked to.

from Jensen

Anonymous said...

Nice T.W.A.S Sadie. I think my favourite part of the week was the star dome! I liked it when it zoomed in. When it zoomed out, it felt like I was falling! What did you like about the star dome?
-Robbie

Anonymous said...

hi Sadie you did a very good T.W.A.S and its really nice to see you wanting to write up a blog post for the blog good job anyone would want to write up a blog post

From: Felicia