Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Expert Projects

On Monday I did my EP presentation. I did it on the elements. I chose the elements because I wanted to know more about them. To present it I used power point. I was happy with how it turned out. There are three steps you have to do before you present. You have to research, type up your information, and then you get your presentation ready. There are lots of ways you can present your EP. You can use power point, prezi, and Haiku Deck. I already started a new EP project. I am doing Elephants. I can’t wait till I get to present it.
By Renee
On Tuesday I presented my EP that is about Titanic! Though it did not have enough pictures, I had added a link for an awesome Titanic sinking CGI from the National Geographic website! I used Prezi to make the presentation! I’m soon going to make another EP on maybe the HMHS Britannic, The Yamato, UFOs, the US or Canadian Navy, and more. I’m so excited to make my next EP!
By Brandon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee I wish I could have seen your ep but i couldn't because I had a dentist appontment darn.

-Hunter

Faith said...

Renee I loved your EP. Thanks to you I know all about Elements.

Bradon you EP was amazing. I loved the video most.

Faith

Anonymous said...

Nice write ups guys! You both did a super good job! I love watching people rebuild parts of the Titanic!And I learned a lot about Elements!


-Colin:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good posts guys! I really enjoyed both of your EP's. They were both really good with good information!
Ryan