Friday, April 05, 2013

Village Group Activities

Hey 5T blog readers, I’m going to talk about village groups. We did lots of different kinds of stations in different classes and some of them were even in the hallway. No village group went to all of the stations. There were seventeen stations and everyone went to eleven. Everyone met in the gym so we could find everyone in our village group. I am in village number ten. After Mrs. Rand explained what we were doing we went to our first station. The grade sixes were in charge of the stations and the grade fives were in charge of making sure everyone got to their next station. Some of my favourite stations were beach ball volleyball, magic tongue sticker outer, and long rope skipping. For beach ball volleyball it was more like keep up. There were two games going on. All you had to do was hit up the ball to the other side of the mat. All the morning was fun and exciting. It is good to have village groups so you can meet people from other grades. I can’t wait to have village groups next. I wonder what we will do next?
By Renee 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so mutch fun wasnt it. To bad I missed most of it see you on monday



- Jensen

Anonymous said...

Good write up Renee and I really liked activitie day did you

Felicia

Anonymous said...

That was really fun. I think they might do staions, or an arts and crafts thing or something else. That's just a guess. what do you think?
-Robbie

Faith said...

It was really fun doing all those games

faith