Wednesday, April 17, 2013

S.P.I.N. Club News

Our SPIN Club was recognized in the Herald today. This community newspaper features stories from East Kildonan, North Kildonan, Elmwood, Transcona, Birds Hill and East St. Paul. The SPIN Club at Bird's Hill School has been involved in a variety Free the Children campaigns throughout the year. It is very exciting to read about the great work these students are doing. What a wonderful feeling to know we are helping other people locally and globally. Alex from our class is featured on the front page with Abby from grade 6. Awesome work everyone! You can read the article here.

Mrs. T :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Mrs.T. Congragulations Alex for such a awesome acheivment! Great Job!
Ryan

Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog post and I got to say being silent was hard see you on munday






Jensen

Anonymous said...

I am so jelos that they get to be in the harold aned I dont. Good for them . At least Alex and my friend Abby got to go on the news papper


Jensen :)