Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Concert

We had a spring concert on jazz. It was called “The Sounds of Jazz”. The concert was filled with amazing songs called (in order) “lets jam”, “hambone”, “step back baby”, “old enough to sing the blues”, “one potato two potato”, “dukes place” and lets jam reprise!!! My part in it was the xylophone. I played 3 patterns. My favourite part was the lets jam reprise it was so live and full of energy. And the surprise ending was the best we totally tricked them. I really enjoyed the performing because it gives me a happy feeling inside. My mother thought that it was really nice performance. Great job everyone! Enjoy watching the videos of our performances.
By Sadie

Here we are performing One Potato Two Potato.


This is the Let`s Jam song. Our actions are really good!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...



great blog post Sadie. I loved that part too. what was your second favourite song ?

Melina

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun. I think the spring concert could have been a little longer. It seemed so short!
We should perform again when it actually looks like spring.

Jensen


Robbie said...

Great post and video. I saw me in that lets jam video. I wouldn't call it a SPRING concert. It isn't spring outside yet. What was your favourit song?

Faith said...

The spring cocert was really fun! I loved when we danced to our song. My favourit was dukes place by the grade 6.

faith

Anonymous said...

We Rocked at that concert.

Michael

Anonymous said...

The spring concert was so exciting. I had so much fun.

Renee