Wednesday, May 28, 2014

French Skits

This week we did French skits. I love doing skits but I don’t really like French because it is hard to pronounce and understand words. But I had a really fun time doing it. Karlee was my partner for the skit. We did not practice much but I think our pronunciation was good. I made a bunch of scripts for Karlee and I. The props we had were:   A black serving plate, a black apron, a BLT, a bill holder, a take home box and a purse with a duck tape wallet. Other kids used a clip board, and fake sandwiches and real sandwiches and sandwiches made out of paper. I think everybody did really well. I think the preparation for the food was the hardest because I had to go to Jonseys in the morning and make one because I forgot to make it the night before. Everybody’s French skit was so different and so cool.

I tried to memorize the script as much as I could. I wonder how many kids tried to memorize the script like I did.


How did you practice? I practiced with my mom by doing the whole script.
By Anna

13 comments:

Sebastian said...

I liked your skit it was really cool.

Nick21 said...

I really liked this french project. Jordan and I had alot of props. I really liked it.

Mikayla said...

I think that sand witch looks very good. How did it taste?

Ariel said...

nice job Anna and Karlee.I like your french skits.

Karlee said...

Good times good times! Anna and I practiced so hard! Good job Anna! BTW that snadwitch was good!!!

Jennifer said...

I loved your skit.It was very good. How did you get all the cool stuff?

jolene said...

Me and Maddie tried to remember it but, it was pretty hard so I script on the inside of the menu! Your skit was really good.

keanna said...

You did a great job Karlee and Anna! I liked your props to!

Leah said...

You guys did so good! Did you guys have fun? Oh yeah did you guys merorize the script. The sandwhich looked so good. I saw you guys eating it was it good?

jordan said...

Great preporation guys. What was your favourite part of doing your skit (eating the sandwich)?

Braelyn said...

Did you like eating the eating the sandwich? would you do the skit again?

ANDREW THE GREAT said...

YUM! I want a sandwich! My partner was Carter, who was your`s?

Brody said...

That looks so good Anna you guys were so good on the french assignment.