Friday, May 23, 2014

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we had fun let me tell you all about our week. First we had gym. We played soccer baseball.  I didn’t get any strikes. I almost got a homerun if I was first or maybe even second.

Also we had a special assembly done by the grade 1s. I saw Ethan the hug monster and then Cayden the one who thinks of me as his mama. Then I saw Rylan my best little bud. It was cute when the little kids spelled volunteers. One of the kids got in the wrong spot at first but then got in there spot.



For my ep I’m doing the bird eagles. I’m almost ready to present. I have been using Smore. And I  have been helping the kids who are new to smore.



Also we made a flower out of paper. Cayden mostly made it. I let him read to me after. The flowers we made were given to the volunteers after. How I know is I saw one in ms Gregg’s room. I hope you had a good week.

- By Braelyn

7 comments:

Anna said...

I loved making thoes paper flowers. Haley and I made 2 of thoes flowers. did you?

sebastian said...

i like your twas Braylen

carter said...

Nice job Braelyn. You got a lot done in a short period of time.

Brooke said...

Great job on Twas Braelyn! I really liked making the flowers. did you?

LEAH said...

Brealyn you can write so much I can't even do that much writing. Did you like thr performace? I love to play with you at recess times. Hope you like the nice weather too.

Braelyn said...

I loved that week. dint you all? if you could change one thing of that week you did would you change?

jolene said...

How did your flowers turn out? Your EP turned out amazing!! Do you like reading wih your buddy?