Thursday, May 08, 2014

Music Monday

Chris Hadfield and students from the Enoch Cree Nation in Edmonton
and Maestro Bramwell Tovey in Vancouver.
May 9th was music Monday. We watched a live webcast from Ottawa, Edmonton, Whitehorse, Vancouver and other cities. It kept cutting out when we were singing. We sang 1 song it was called: is somebody singing. For the link to the song click here. Music Monday is to sing with other cities around Canada. It was really fun because I was sitting with Keaton and he fell asleep well we were watching. It was before recess. Did you enjoy Music Monday?

 

By Alyssa & Leah

9 comments:

Madison said...

Ihat has lots of good info about Music Monday. Did you enjoy singing? Do you wish they did a new song?

sebastian said...

I loved music monday.

Jennifer said...

wow that was so cool to do that. I wonder do you think we will do it next year? I hope you guys had fun.

carter said...

I think that music Monday is a cool idea but that stuff does not float my boat What do you think.

Anna said...

That was cool how we got to sing with so may kids? Did you think so?

Mikayla said...

Taking pictures was so fun. I got 5 pictures with my friends. What was your favourite part about the celebration? Mine was the brownies!

Keanna said...

It was so exiting to sing with lots of other people in the world.
Did you enjoy it? I sure did!

Ariel said...

Good job Leah and Alyssa. Did you injoy it. I did.

BROOKE said...

I really enjoyed Music Alyssa and Leah. Did you?