Friday, May 30, 2014

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we had gym. We played baseball. We played outside on the baseball diamond.  We had fun.  Some people hit a home run.

We had music. We drew a picture of the gnomes. Mine was the gnomes. It looks good.

Today is the last day of our temperature graph for May . It is so hot out.

Brooke did her ep project it was about Jennifer Botterill. She is a hockey player. Braelyn did a project on eagles. You can tell the difference from a boy or a girl.  

Have a good weekend every one.
By Devlin

6 comments:

carter said...

Good job Devlin. You good a lot done. I like how you a picture of Brooke and Braeylin.

Jennifer said...

I really like your twas. I wonder how many poeple did Braelyns ep?

Mikayla said...

Brookes EP project was great! What was your favourite part?

ANDREW THE GREAT said...

Hi Devlin I liked Brookes expert project too. I also liked you're twas.

jerrett said...

Great 'twas it is great how you typed so well. I did a skit to .

Ryan said...

Devlin you did a great job on twas.