Friday, May 02, 2014

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we had choir. It was fun. I liked singing. We are singing a song. I don’t know what it is called. I got a sucker for winning music bingo.

We also had read to self. I am reading magazines called Bmx plus. There are pro Bmxers. It is cool. I like the magazines and there are always handle bar grips and a whole bunch of frames for sale.

We had expert projects. It is awesome. I am learning more about quads. I have my own quad. I ride quads a lot. They cost so much money for a new one.


We had gym. We played basketball tag. I like playing regular basketball better because you get to shoot at the hoops. I didn’t join basketball club because I can’t get to school early enough for practices. 
By Sebastian

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Sebastian. I`m in baskett ball club, it only starts at 8:30. Besides I think you`d like it.

Devlin said...

It looks like you are having fun.

Ryan said...

those megazens sound cool

Alyssa121 said...

I did basketball club and I thought it was fun. Are you ever going to play basketball at Robert Andrews?