Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainbow Loom Expert Project

There was another Expert project presentation this week! This time it was on Rainbow looms. Leah did this expert project and it was quite interesting because the rainbow loom things are very common. Most people know what they are but they don’t all know much information about them. For example who invented them? It was this guy who was from Malaysia and he made it because his daughters had made these rubber band bracelets on their fingers. Then he made a little prototype of the rainbow loom board with wood and nails. That sparked the idea of the rainbow loom.

The project was very interesting. It was done on PowerPoint. There were lots of pictures which I liked. A suggestion I have is to put in more information and that is one thing that I would recommend changing for next time. Good job Leah!

Nicholas

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my EP on CES! Can you guess who I am!

Alyssa121 said...

Good job Leah. It was fun to hear who invented rainbow loom bands.

Jennifer said...

I love you twas. i remember the EP project it was awesome.

Mikayla said...

I love to Rainbow Loom! Whats your favourite one to make.

jordan said...

I have never made a rainbow loom in my life. My EP project is on jackie robinson. I wonder how many elastic rainbow loom bands have been made since it was invented?

Anna said...

I never knew that the daughters of the inventor of the Rainbow loom made bracelets using nails and rubber bands.

leah said...

Wow for my EP i learned so much stuff about rainbow loom bands.