Friday, May 09, 2014

T.W.A.S.


This week at school we had gym. In gym we played a basketball game. In the morning before school I’m in basketball club. We have to meet at 8:30 am. When I got there we practiced dribbling around the gym. Then we had a basketball game it was fun. Next week we have a tournament.
Today we had rooftop photos. A roof top photo is where the whole school goes out to the front of the school.  The photographer climbs onto the roof and takes a couple of pictures of the school.  Then we went back to class.

In library I took out two books. One was about BMX bikes. The other one was on dirt bikes. On the book about BMX bike a guy was doing flat land BMXING I might try it.in the dirt bike book when they race it looks dangerous!

This week we wrote poetry. In poetry I started to write an acrostic poem on my leopard gecko but I didn’t finish it. I also wrote one about me. After I  shared it with Jerrett. It was a good week.

-By Ryan

5 comments:

Ryan said...

It was hard work to get four paragaphs done in that amount of time but I did it.

carter said...

Nice job Ryan. You got a lot done in a short period of time. I almost did not make it.

ANDREW THE GREAT said...

Hi Ryan I enjoy riding my bmx. What kind of bmx do you have?

jerrett said...

That sounds intesting .i bet you did a great job.

brody said...

nice job on t.w.a.s. ryan that week was rilly fun. :)