Friday, May 31, 2013

Expert Project

Hello blog readers!
This week, I (Alex) presented my Expert Project on Golf. My main section was on how everything came to be. I talked about the clubs, golf balls, golf tees, golf bags and caddies. I also included a list of common golf clubs. The only major change I made was that I was going to do golf rules. Then I saw the 20 Billion page article (exaggeration), I decided against it. I was told by the class, compliments, and tens. I was told I spoke loudly and clearly, and also slowly. It was suggested that I put more pictures into it, and to put in some famous players. I was very proud of my E.P., and my next E.P. is on Tibetan terriers (a type of dog).
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
-Alex

4 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome Alex. I wonder how good of a golfer you are. I golf too!

Anonymous said...

Good post Alex! You did great! Do you think you are a good golfer?
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Great job Alex I really like how you brought a golf club to school.

-Braden

Brandon. C said...

I remember when i found Alex's tee in the ground by a tree!