Thursday, May 23, 2013

French Skits


Today in the morning we had French. We did our French skits. Our French skits were about a French sandwich café. Most of the kids took their script home to study but we were allowed to use them because they were on the menu. Some people brought in props. What we did was we had a French café on the smart board and it looked like they were eating on the outside tables of the café. Mrs.Tresoor also had two tables up by the smart board and we had a green table cloth and whoever was up would bring their stuff up and set it up except for the food. My partner was Sadie. I brought in the pan, and cup and a table cloth, money, and some play food. I really enjoyed having to be a custumer that spoke French it was cool speaking another language that when I was in grade three it would be like gibberish so thanks to Mrs.Tresoor for teaching me and our whole class French.
By: Felicia
Ps. Mrs.Tresoor is a miracle worker. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty nice pic.Im in that picture too. Did you like the skits.

Faith said...

Our French skits where so fun!!!
I really like working with Melina.
Hope we dod it again.

Faith

Anonymous said...

Hi its Felicia thank u blog readers for reading and looking at my and everyones post's I think french is really fun when you do plays.

Felicia

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of people brought really awesome props.

Renee

Anonymous said...

I really like how some people used real food for the French play.
From Branden

Anonymous said...

Sadly I wasnt there :(. I bet it was fun. What time did you take the photo?
-Mike

Anonymous said...

Great write up Felicia! Did you enjoy the skit? I sure did and thanks Mrs.Tresoor




-Colin

Brandon said...

I look very handsom with my moustache and goatee...very handsom.

Jensen said...

I forgot the props I was supposed to bring, it was unfortunait that I wasnt there to see the other people present their skits. My partner was Renee I really enjoyed working with her.

Jensen