Friday, May 17, 2013

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we did lots of neat things like today we got the roof top photos done. I like roof top photos because I hate pictures of just me I don’t know why but I have hated pictures since I was just a little kid.  I think that the roof top photos are good because you get to see all of the people in our whole entire school. The roof top photos get posted out in the halls of the school.

Aidan and the falcon on the Radisson Hotel
In math we had a mini quiz but it was not hard at all I would say it was really easy for me. I’m pretty sure I did really good on the mini quiz it was actually really fun I think. I like math that is challenging. I enjoy math and I always will I hope because it is learning and it is fun and simple.
In computer lab we have been working on our eps I’m almost done. I can’t wait to present it will be so fun. My project is on the German short haired pointer it is a very interesting topic. The reason that I did my project on German short haired pointer because that is the type of dog I have. I’m using prezi to present my project. The presentations that people have done have turned out really good I hope that mine is just as good.
We are watching the falcon cams in class sometimes and it is really cool. The falcon has layed her eggs and we are waiting for them to hatch. Kyla from the other class researched the falcons so she came to our class and told us about them.
-By Aidan

No comments: