Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Expert Projects

Today I presented my EP project on soccer. The reason why I picked soccer is that I played soccer since I was little and I have a lot of experience. Also because I felt that it would be good because I know a lot of stuff about soccer. I learned a lot about the famous soccer players. Like who are they and what they did or played for. I picked prezi because it is really easy to use and also because I know how to use it. My next EP is going to be about koala bears.   
By Faith
Hello blog readers! I presented my EP project this morning. It was on World War 2. The reason I picked that is because I am really interested in it, and my dad really knows a lot about it. He reads World War 1 and 2 books and watches videos a lot. I presented it on PowerPoint. I don’t have the biggest idea on why I picked that. I guess I just liked it and thought it was a really good way to present projects. It was very long. My dad gave me a lot of information. I think I might research World War 1 for my next EP project.
By, Robbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome EP's! You guys did great and they were both very interesting!
Ryan

Anonymous said...


Wow Great blog post both of you.That's the same reason I picked Bald Eagles Robbie. I love Koala bears Faith.

Melina

Anonymous said...

you will lean more about the world wars next year! In grade 6.

-Abby.M