Friday, May 31, 2013

T.W.A.S.

This week at school…
We had IBL. In IBL we did the respiratory system. The respiratory system is the breathing system if you want to watch our video just keep scrolling down to see it on our blog. I learned that when we breathe we are doing so much things that we don't know we are doing. We don't think about it at all it just happens.
In word work we did a word made out of these elven letters: A E E I D D K R H N T and now guess the eleven letter word okay it’s…I can't tell you. Try to guess! It was so hard to figure out the word at the time then it just came to me ba bam! Can you make any other words out of these letters? Please tell me if you can find any other words. Hint some people got more than 80 words in my class.
Our eduphotoadaymay is awesome but it's coming to an end. Luckily we have eduphotoadayjune. I hope we get eduphotoadayjuly! I signed up for night and flash in June. I like how we get to post pictures and show everyone what we are doing in our school.                     By Sadie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I can't wait until we start! How about you Mrs. Tresoor?
-> Cam

Anonymous said...


yeah! more Instgram challenges.

--> Melina

Colin said...

I'm so happy that our instagram challenge is continuing on to June!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the new challenge!
-Alex

Anonymous said...

Im so glad there is more challenges for us!
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Eduphotoaday May was awesome I'm really looking forward to eduphotoaday June.

Mike said...

Can't wait for #eduphotoadayjune!
I hope everyone else is too!

Robbie said...

#Eduphotoadayjune already started. I signed up for "recycle," on the last day of school!
-Robbie

Anonymous said...

I like doing these instagram photo challanges but I never sign up for one that is coming up soon. This month for #eduphotoadayjune I signed up for #water.

-Jensen