Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Expert Projects




Hello blog readers! On Friday I presented my E.P (Expert Project). I presented it on Money. I presented using Prezi. I have learned a lot about money. I have especially learned about all of the current Canadian coins (Penny, Nickel, Dime, Loonie and Toonie). Some of the facts I learned are: The earliest money was feathers, stones, beads and shells. In the 10th century the Chinese government issued heavy iron coins with little value.
Here is a picture of me doing my E.P.
- By Colin
Hello guys its Riley here, On Friday I presented my very first E.P. Expert Project! My presentation was on Hockey and what I talked about on my E.P. is… The rules of hockey, the equipment you should wear, and some tips of hockey like the good types of sticks you should use and other things. The creator of hockey is Tommy Gorman. I think my next E.P. will be on rollercoasters because I have liked them since I was little.  
Here is a picture of me with Tommy Gorman.      
By Riley 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved my E.P.!
Did you love yours Colin?
-Riley