Friday, May 24, 2013

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we had gym today. Gym was really exciting because it was outside and we also got to play ultimate Frisbee and it was outdoor gym. I don’t think there would be enough space in the gym to play ultimate Frisbee. Outside at first we had a partner and after tossing it to each other for a bit we had a game of ultimate Frisbee I forgot a few rules but almost like football. It’s similar to football because you have to catch the football on the other side of the field except you can’t run with the Frisbee.
On Thursday we had music. In music we learned how to play a little bit of a song called a sailor on the recorder. We didn’t learn how to sing it. I could finally play a song on the recorder because I learned all of the notes. We also got to play on the xylophones and other instruments like that but I don’t know what their called though. I played an instrument that didn’t have all of the notes that everybody else had so I only got to play a few beats.
On Wednesday we had math. In math we learned about fractions. Everybody recognised the word fraction but we couldn’t remember what fractions were even though we learned about them in like grade one or two. I felt a little embarrassed because I forgot how to do fractions. We all eventually remembered how though.
On Tuesday Robbie presented his expert project. He researched World War 2 He talked about how destructive all of the weapons they used were. And a fact I thought was really cool is how world war two was the most destructive war ever. Robbie had so much information about so many wars. We talked about a very bad man named Hitler and how japan attacked the Philippines and so much other stuff. Robbie’s expert project was awesome.        
By Branden D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Branden D. I am getting used to fractions. It is gettting easier and easier.
-Hunter

Robbie said...

Nice twas Branden D. What was your favourite part of the week! I liked the Ultimate Frisbee too. I really like that last sentence of your fourth paragraph! :) :)

Anonymous said...

You made some pretty good plays in ultimate frisbee. What was your favourite play our class made.

-Alex