Thursday, May 02, 2013

Expert Projects

Hi blog followers! I presented my E.P (expert project) yesterday, it was on William Shakespeare. I decided to do it on Shakespeare because I have an interest in theater and he is a famous play writer. I even learned some things myself! One thing I learned was that there were no official records regarding his education and birth. Another thing that I learned was that he was baptised at wholly trinity church in England. He also had siblings, two older sisters and three younger brothers. It was an interesting topic for me to learn about. I think the best part was when everyone said woo when I showed them my theater life paragraph I wrote on William Shakespeare.  I liked the questions that the people asked because they were good ones. My presentation was using prezi. Other presenters did it on power point but that was their choice.
Jensen  
Today I got to present my EP (expert projects). My EP was one direction. Why did I do that topic? I did that topic because I have 2 sisters that are CRAZZY fans of One direction. So then it makes sense that I would do it because I hear a lot! Another reason is because out of my top 3 favourite artists are one direction! The band members are Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louise, and Liam. Here is an interesting fact that I learned… Harry is the one that came up with the One Direction! One of the funniest facts was probably this… Harry thinks Niall looks like a Furby. There were a few choices to pick to present your project like Power Point and Prezi! The one I chose was Power Point. Another cool thing that was with my project was a song! The song I chose was Kiss you and it is one of the recent songs released I think! Thanks for listening!
Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your EP projects look amazing. To bad I was sick when you two presented them. I presented my EP too. What are you guys going to do for your next EP projects?

Renee

Anonymous said...

Great EP Ryan! What do you think your going to do next for your EP

Anonymous said...

Jensen, It sounds like you had a very interesting research project. It is funny that both you and Ryan did people in the "entertaining" industry. Only over 400 years difference!

-Mrs. Glover