Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Expert Projects

Today I presented my expert project. My expert project was on Bald Eagles. I chose the topic Bald Eagles, because I knew a lot about them and where they live and also what they look like. I also wanted to find out more about Bald Eagles. I used Prezi to present it to the class. Some of the sources I used are books, videos, pictures, and of course Prezi. I thought that it went really well but I could have talked louder. My next Prezi will be about wolfs or owls.
- Melina
I also presented today! My expert project was on Hockey and on Prezi. I chose the topic hockey because I play the sport and I know a lot about it! My next expert project is on Steven Paul Jobs, AKA: Steve Jobs. I’m doing Steve Jobs because he was a really smart inventor and I have some of his merchandise. I hope all goes well!
- Cameron

7 comments:

Ryan.S said...

Hey cameron+melina why did you pick eagles and hockey?

Anonymous said...

Grate job you guys! I learned so much!Why did you do what you did?





-Colin

Anonymous said...

Good EPS guys. I learned a lot about Hockey and Bald Eagles.Cam I play hockey too.Why did you guys pick those topics?
-Aidan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awsome presentations melina and Cam!I can't wait to present my presentation!Cam are you going to make another pesention?
-Sadie

Anonymous said...

Hey Cam and Melina your prezis were awesome.
-Melina I liked the part about the interesting facts.
-Cam I liked the top 10 goals from Wayne Gretzky.
-Hunter

Faith said...

Melina your EP was awesome! I loved learning about Bald Eagles.

Cam your EP was so cool! I loved the video too.

Faith

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys, and Melina why did you choose Bald Eagles as a topic? I chose hockey because I play it and I love the game!
-> Cam